- Special priority is given to TPB members in availing of the following exclusive marketing opportunities:
- Participation in local and international industry fairs
- Access to familiarization trips, industry site inspections, product presentations, and market briefings
- Network and capacity-building opportunities
- Access to information
- Promotional collaterals
- Special industry training/workshops in Marketing and Promotions, and related topics
- All requests must be made in writing and submitted to the Industry Relations & Services Division (IRSD) of the Domestic Promotions Department through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests must be made at least fifteen (15) working days prior to the intended date of pick-up of promotional collaterals or availment of benefit.
Participation in Local and International Industry Fairs
Members are given the opportunity to participate in TPB projects such as overseas sales missions and trade fairs that provide exposure for their businesses.
- Member shall be sent priority invitations to local and international events participated in by TPB.
- They shall be entitled to 10% discount on participation fees, except for ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) and ITB Asia.
- They are further entitled to avail of the 4+1 scheme: After their 4th paid event participation, registration fee shall be waived for the 5th fair or business mission they wish to join. The counting reverts to one on the 6th paid event participation.
Access to Familiarization Trips, Industry Site Inspections, Product Presentations, Market Briefings, etc.
Members are given the opportunity to enhance business development through participation in TPB programs.
- Familiarization Trip – a trip organized typically for travel trade and media with the objective of educating them about product offerings in a destination
- Industry Site Inspection – an organized visit to a site such as a property or establishment for the purpose of evaluating it
- Product Presentation – a gathering to give information about new and existing tourism products
- Market Briefing – a gathering to report on updates on travel source markets
- Members shall be sent priority invitations to familiarization trips, site inspections, product presentations, and market briefings.
- They shall be entitled to a 10% discount on events requiring registration fees.
Access to Information
- Members will receive the following information through email:
- Latest tourism statistics and analysis
- Calendar of Events listings
- Regular updates on industry trends
- Use of TPB Library
- The library is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- TPB Members may use the resource materials within the premises of the TPB Library. Usage is strictly for research purposes only.
Members may avail of TPB promotional collaterals, both printed and audio-visual, for their own promotional use.
- Printed Material – Up to one hundred (100) pieces of printed brochures per destination per year.
- Image/Photos – Up to three (3) images per destination may be requested, subject to availability, per year. These images may be used in only one (1) medium promoting the Philippines as a tourism destination – website, social media page (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), etc. for a period of one (1) year. A waiver/conforme will be submitted indicating where the photo will be used.
- Videos – Available promotional videos may be used free-of-charge for the duration of the membership validity. IRSD will inform the members in case there will be a change in direction in the tourism campaign. (Note: Editing and/or trimming of the promotional video is not allowed.)
Network and Capacity Building Opportunities
Members are given the opportunity to participate in tourism training programs and business development and marketing workshops.
- Members shall be sent priority invitations to seminars and/or workshops.
- They shall be entitled to a 10% discount on seminars and/or workshops that require registration fees.
Whenever applicable, visibility and exposure to identified media reach relative to special TPB marketing projects and initiatives i.e. consortium packages and MICE events will be provided.